Photo's 2007 / 2015 >
1971 Chevy Monte Carlo.
350 Small Block Chevy with a 30 over bore (makes it a 355 small block Chevy)
Aluminum Edelbrock performance intake
5” high stacker K&N air filter
Chrome Edelbrock dress up
Edelbrock 4 barrel Carb
Long Tube Headers
Dull 2.5” Flowmaster Exhaust
BMN Shift kit
Chrome 20"x9.5" Panther Juice 5's
with light up center caps to make them glow pink when dark.
Custom Built by Stephanie Raykovich
Full Air Ride all the way around
3/8” air lines
2 Viair 420c air compressors
12 gal air tank
Firestone rapid response polished aluminum 3/8” Valve Block
7 switch control box - chrome w/ lock out
2 dual needle air gauges installed in a dual pillar pod.
Superior 2-inch drop spindles with upgraded (larger) brake calipers, pads and rotors
Upholstery, carpet all redone in black
Grant steering wheel
Pillar gauge pods for the air ride
Repaired rusted body panels
Shaved side markers
Shaved hood ornament
2 tone Custom Mixed Candy Pink with Silver Stripe to fallow the theme of the car which is also the car’s name “Alizé”
Custom Built Audio/Visual System:
Jensen 7” flip out, touch screen head unit with DVD/CD/MP3/IPod play
(2) 12” Subs
(1) 1000 watt 2 channel Amp
(1) 600 watt 4 channel Amp
(2) 2 way 6.5” deck/package tray speakers
(2) 2 way 6x9" deck/package tray speakers
(2) 2 way 6.5" speakers in custom made kick panels
(2) 2 way 3" dash speakers
(4) 1" tweets
- Custom built box to hold subs, and hides the air ride components, air tank, extra
battery & amps in the trunk. Also lights up & holds 3 bottles of "Alizé Rose"
- Custom built Center console to hold portable Garmen GPS, iPod Video (or BlackBerry) and Air Ride Switch Box. Also lights up on the sides in low glow pink.
- Custom built Package Tray to hide speakers and lights up from below.
-- Has hit 135.1 (tested at Slamology 2009's show, befor upgrades to speakers and new amps in September, 2010)